playing with new techniques { casi lea attempts the brenizer method }

Here is the most current result of my never ending quest to get better at what I do and offering the best of the best to my clients.

This image was created using what is known now as the "Brenizer Method" which is basically just panoramic stitching set to another purpose.  I wanted the amazing bokeh that I got when zoomed into just her upper body... but with the entire scene included.  Diggin' it!

Settings for my photographer friends:
created using 24 images, f2.8, 1/2000s, ISO 400, shot with Canon 1DMIII and my trusty 70-200mm 2.8L lens set at 173mm

And check out Ashley rocking her dress on the 400 block in downtown Wausau!  Hair and makeup by Stephanie Skrzypchak from Verve Salon & Spa.

www.CasiLea-Photography.com


by Wausau wedding photographer www.CasiLea-Photography.com

1 comment

  1. Every bride aims to look completely perfect and flawless on her wedding day. With so many different bridal makeups in the market today these days it becomes difficult to decide for the bride’s too which one will suit her bridal makeup. Still, two of the most preferred makeup amongst brides are airbrush bridal makeup and HD bridal makeup.

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top